The Best Array of Food Placemats. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Food Placemats for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your dog. Some dogs devour too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the countless sizes and shapes, enabling you to customize the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the advantages include usually having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are typically retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Pet Barn in Fulton, MD. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (301) 725-0958 to find out more!
The best place to treat your pup. It’s a great experience and the staff is very knowledgeable. They have great items and it’s easy to shop.
Smaller store however very personable help. Representative knew of the brands and was able to place a special order for me that seemed to be better priced.
We've been going to Pet Barn for a couple of years. The staff is always friendly and helpful. We've been guided to toys that have lasted well over a year, which is huge with a blue heeler who likes to destroy everything. Plus, our dog was having digestive issues, and the owner recommended specific food to help. While the food is not cheap, there is a buyer loyalty reward (but 10 bags and the next is free). Most importantly, our dog has not had the digestive issues since we put him on this food. He loves going to the store and getting pets/treats, and I love that it is a welcoming environment for him.
The staff is awesome and make you feel like your dog is part of their family. They have a great selection of high quality foods and treats, and their doggie baked goods make my dogs go wild!
I love this store! Great products and excellent customer service. Staff knows their products and always helpful.