The Best Array of Pet Food Scoops. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Pet Food Scoops for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your dog. Some dogs devour too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the countless sizes and shapes, enabling you to customize the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the advantages include usually having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are extremely long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are typically retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Pet Barn Inc in Annapolis, MD. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (410) 573-0404 to find out more!
I’ve been coming here for years and I always have a great experience! I wanted to give a shoutout to the ladies who helped me today! They were incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and went out of their way to help me. I’d also like to add that I’ve always been able to trust their recommendations. Unlike typical pet supply stores their employees always know what they’re talking about!
The staff at Pet Barn are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Especially Sabrina who helped us find the best type of food for our dog. Sabrina also helped to find the correct fit on a harness for our dog DeeDee 🐕.
Great products and great prices. The staff is friendly.
There are many niche pet stores in Annapolis but this one is as good as they get. Plenty of great selections of food, accessories, supplies, and so on for both the canine and feline fur babies. Staff is super friendly and gives great customer service.